1. Learning Seasons: This activity has helped my 3.5 year old learn our 4 seasons better. You can read the full post here . Simply print off some pictures of what happens in the different seasons, sun for summer, snow flakes for winter, etc and then again print off pictures of different activities that happen within each season and glue them to the tips of craft/popsicle sticks. Their are so many different ways to use this activity.
2. Pre-schooler chore tubes: My daughter wanted to help with house chores so I came up with this idea to encourage and motivate. It has worked out great! Taking the craft stick and putting it in the Good Job tube gives her a sense of accomplishment! We use it every day since we made it. You can read full post here
3. Butterfly craft: Their are so many fun animals that can be made using cardboard rolls. If interested in making your own butterfly check out post here
4. Heart Stamping: Perfect for Valentines day or even St. Patrick's Day as hearts can be used to create and take on various shapes like shamrocks. Using cardboard rolls for this activity is so, so simple. Just takes a little squeeze together of the roll and some paint and paper! You can see what we made here
5. Bird Feeders: My daughter had so much fun making these bird feeders. We used both a toilet paper roll and a paper towel roll. With all the snow we've had the birds were very thankful! Take a look at our full post here
Whatever you decide to do with your cardboard rolls, have fun and let your imagination run wild!!