Thursday, November 13, 2014

Reindeer Fingerprint Labels


When I tell you that this is an easy craft I mean e-z!  And what's best is that it's a personalized signature that family members and friends will really like!

Here's what you'll need:
Brown ink pad or brown paint
Black marker
Red marker or pen
Brown marker

Take your fingerprint or your child's using either the first finger or thumb and press onto the ink pad then press finger onto label.  If using brown paint just paint finger and then stamp onto label. Once that's done simply decorate by using the black marker for the eyes and mouth (if giving your reindeer a smiley face), red marker for the nose and brown marker for the antlers.

Voila! DIY holiday labels!

Don't just limit yourself to making these adorable fingerprint reindeer on lables.  You could also stamp up the back of a Christmas card envelope like we did here:


Here are some other really cute fingerprint reindeer ideas:

Reindeer Thumbprint Art from Rub Some Dirt On It

Adorable Fingerprint Reindeer Craft for Kids from Crafty Morning

33 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And so, so easy and fun to do!

      Delete
    2. I'm going to hand out some gifts with fingerprint labels this year. Thanks for this idea. This will be great for the grandparents gifts.

      Delete
    3. Oh Grandparents would love this Natasha! To see their little ones fingerprints!

      Delete
  2. So cute..need to do these for Christmas with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alecia! This is such a fun and easy craft to do with your kids!

      Delete
  3. Oh I love these Susen! So cute, I'm pinning. If you're free next Tuesday, I'd love for you to share on our Facebook page, this is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather! I plan on being by on Tuesday!!

      Delete
  4. Darling!! So simple and cute. The little ones will love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Elizabeth the kids love how their fingerprint turns into a cute little reindeer! It also puts a smile on the face of the recipient! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Such a cute idea! Definitely using this for my Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, glad you like it! It's a nice personal touch. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  6. Adorable! I'll definitely try to do these with the little one...if I can get her to sit still longer than two seconds, that is! Otherwise, I'll just have to make 'em with only my own prints!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brandyn! I literally grabbed my daughters finger while she was having lunch, lol! Just gave the finger a quick wipe off and we were done and she was back to her lunch...it's seriously that simple! I hope you have fun with it!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks so much AmieJo! I appreciate your comment!

      Delete
  8. Fabulous idea! So simple and effective!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison. It really is such a simple diy and offers a personal touch to labels and cards!

      Delete
  9. This are adorable - I love that you can make a whole reindeer family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Emma! I like the personal 'signature!' Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! So glad you like them. I appreciate your comment, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Glad you like them, Sharon! Thanks for your comment it's much appreciated!

      Delete
  12. These are adorable! Thank you for linking up with #frugalfamilylinky your post is a featured post for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really Cute!!! Thank you for linking up to On Display Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My 7 y/o son would love to put these on envelopes for us - he might let his sisters help! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So easy and fun, Abi! I hope your son has fun with it!

      Delete